Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tony Marcus Cassani

Dear Kiddo,

if you have Googled your own name, you have probably found this blog entry. Hi! This is your Mom. A Very happy belated 18th birthday to you, Tony Baloney Balloon. I miss you very much.

Mimi called me with the great news that she had managed to find a phone number for you in Mexico, and then called you and talked with you for most of an hour. I was so happy. I want to call you myself, and talk with you for as long as the card holds out ... I'm going to give that a shot next week on Wednesday, just before Thanksgiving.

I've been fantasizing about meeting you for the first time in 12 years, musing on what that could be like. Talking with you was always fun, and it will be again. I loved hanging out with you, such a neat kid. I loved you to pieces when you were little, have every day since, and will love you to pieces your whole life and beyond. I just can't wait to see you and get to know you all over again, this time with all kinds of new stuff.

I know Mimi gave you my email, here it is again: cath68@gmail.com
She also gave you my phone number; call her or email me if you need that again.
If you remember Bernie (I have a little hope that you at least vaguely remember him), he would LOVE to hear from you; once I talk to you, I'll give you his email and phone number.

Be good, baby. One way or another, I will talk to you soon.

Love,

Mama

No comments: