Friday, September 22, 2006

One of Those MySpace Thingies

The Right Reverend Neurogeist posted this series of hard-hitting interview questions; here they are with my replies ("Ditto NG" means I seconded his own answer, sometimes because it's what I would have answered, but just as often because I dug it or thought it was funny):

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Awesome, when it's mutual and just the thing that will hit the spot for both.

2. I hated this stupid question, so I'm erasing it, but here's my answer:
So you're joking, right?

3. Are you a jealous person?
I'm not, thank God. Sounds like a painful way to live

4. What are you allergic to?
idiots - Ditto NG

5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
First one was The Velveteen Rabbit. In high school, Of Mice and Men. There've been plenty others, including a story in Oliver Sacks' An Anthropologist on Mars, which I finished just yesterday.

6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?
I guess it would, if I were really expecting them to or counting on them.

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Dark Chocolate Orange

8. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you say to them?
Depends on which person, I'm afraid.

9. What would you rather be doing right now?
Working on set, at a studio or on location. But I have a special fondness for the studio.

10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?
No lyrics, but the [Ragtime theme to] The Sting has been rolling around in there.

12. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
Holly Hobby

13. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?
TONS right now, Jeez, we really are entering the new golden age of Television. Neato huh? House is way up there, along with CSI: Flagship and CSI: NY, NCIS (I heart Pauley)

14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Equally well, but have a special fondness for men.

15. Can others make you cry easily?
Nope

17. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes I am, style too, and correcting that of others' is what I currently do for a living.
(NG - you did not spell atrocious wrong!)

18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Yup.

19. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
Loops - Ditto NG

20. Were you a "planned" child?
Nope, I was Bob and Mary's love child :)

21. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Including flip flops? I think nine or ten

22. What was the last thing to scare you?
Jeez, not sure... I'm a bit hard to scare.

26. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
yup - Ditto NG

27. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
laid-backness - Ditto NG. We have so much in common!

28. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes?
Love the flying part, hate the airport part.

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Do I dig him? Does he dig me back? Sure. Sounds like he'd have some interesting stuff to talk about already.

30. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
Just once; I still heart him and we're still great friends.

31. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
It's always nice, but a non-issue


32. Are you currently wanting any piercing or tattoos?
Yes, both.

33. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
I plan my wishes. - yet again, Ditto NG

34. Can you speak any languages other than English?
A smattering of a few, none fluently

35. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Currently: Honey mustard

36. Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered?
Uh... not to my knowledge :)

37. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Yup

38. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Everyone at Postsecret

39. When was the last time someone hit on you?
a couple days ago.

40. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
depends - Ditto NG

41. Do you wear slippers even when its not cold outside?
No slippers, only flip flops

42. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
George Eads

43. How many siblings do you have, and where are you in the rank?
Five, I'm the oldest

44. What's the sweetest thing you've ever done for someone?
I gave an aspiring actor a love note yesterday.

45. When was your last road trip?
it's been awhile - Ditto NG

46. Name 3 schools you went to?
St. Catherine's, Holy Names Academy, Edmonds High - all Seattle or Seattle area schools

47. Name 5 things in your Purse/pockets/wallet:
keys, cigarettes/lighter, ID, MC, notebook/pen

48. Three names you go by?
Catherine, Cath, Ms. Thatch if you're nasty.

49. Who is in the house with you?
Ms. Squarepants (Joy)

50. What are you thinking about right now?
George Eads.

No comments: