Friday, December 08, 2006

Lazy Blogger, Jeez

I've almost never blogged on a daily basis, maybe for small stretches here and there, but I should definitely post more frequently than I have been lately. I'll try to step it up. It would definitely help and motivate me if you guys LEFT ME LITTLE NOTES IN THE COMMENTS BOXES!!! I love reading and responding to those, and I'll sometimes get ideas from them for future posts.

Today, please go do this: Light To Unite


http://www.celestialmonochord.org/log/images/candle_flame.jpg

I'm not an cause-pusher type of person, but this is effortless, quick, and could do some real good. One of my closest friends has AIDS, so this is close to home for me.

I'm gonna put together another post, one more like my usual little musey essays, before I go home today.

No comments: